Thursday, January 31, 2013

New Juicy Couture iPhone Case

I finally kind of had the time to take pictures before I had to go to work yesterday
afternoon. It was a very late appointment I had to do so squeezing in time to take
pictures was hectic! For one the sun kept playing peeka boo with me and for two
it was getting windy!
Here's something I got for my birthday as of last month. Even though my birthday
was in November. It was a late birthday present from my sister. I wasn't expecting
anything, but she surprised me with a Black Glitter Juicy Couture iPhone case.
It was crazy because she gave me this the day after I received the Hello Kitty Leopard
Print case I ordered on eBay. LOL I usually don't use phone cases because I have my
battery pack, but lately I've been using my Hello Kitty one.


I like how she picked out the color Black for me. I'm just a simple person when it comes
to these types of stuff! The case has glitter all over the phone case. It has a circle shape
with a crown on top. It does says Juicy Couture on it along with the letters JC! I have yet
to use it, but I will not that I took pictures of it! Thanks to my lovely sister for this beautiful
case. It's a Gel material.

Questionnaire:
1. What kind of iPhone case do you have?
2. Where do you usually buy, order your phone case?

Follow, rate & comments.
Pictures are mines!

1 comment:

  1. The cell phone plays a growing role is social interaction and how we communicate. It enables quick and efficient interaction. Therefore, a large portion of the population use them on a daily basis for communication.

    e_cell

    ReplyDelete