Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Modesta Black Oxford



I can't believe it has been almost a half a year I haven't post about this. LOL
I actually forgot I had these shoes to be honest. With me shopping constantly
I have so many stuff to get rid of. If I can remembered I bought this on a website
called Beyond The Rack.

I knew I signed up for this site, but never bother paying attention to it. So last year
I remembered laying in bed checking my email and decided to check out what the
site was about. Basically the site is kind of similiar to Hautelook, but I think way
better since you'll pay shipping once and they'll give your a certain amount of
hours or days to get free shipping. Of course I didn't take advantage of it since
I didn't see anything I like.



I've been wanting oxford shoes since forever, but refuse to spend a lot of money
on them. When I saw these I thought $9.99 isn't bad at all. So I decided to order two
which I can't find the other pair anywhere. I'll post that one since its a different color
from this one. I got Black because it goes with everything! This is from a brand called
Modesta which I have never heard of it before. What I like about this is that its light,
nothing too heavy. Also this is an all man made materials. I got these shoes in the size
7 1.2.

 

Oh yeah! I would like to bring up that when I bought these shoes they were $9.99 each,
but for some reason I got $10 off making it only $9.99 plus tax. I was so shock how cheap
these were. I thought I kept the invoice, but it has been months so I don't know. LOL
All I remember I got two pairs of shoes for a cheap price! I'll try to find the other pair soon!



Questionnaire:
1. Do you own any Oxford shoes?
2. Do you own a Beyond the Rack account?
Sign up here: http://vnlink.co/Sa7SAzc
Follow, rate & comments.
Pictures are mines!

No comments:

Post a Comment