Sunday, December 16, 2012

Black Friday: Tarte Falling For Hue Set!




On Black Friday I was supposed to work, but since we didn't have any clients. My boss decided to close so no work for me. Whoohoo! LOL I didn't go shopping until 6PM! Yup! I wasted a whole day eating leftovers and being a bum at home. HA! Call me crazy, but I went to Lakeside Mall which I know it'll be hella pack! Ahhhh! Of course!



My first stop was Sephora, but it was the same ole stuff I saw the last three weeks! HAHA I decided to stop by JC Penny just because and guess what? I forgot they had a Sephora in there. I forgot because I remembered they were building one in there. Heck! I found a section of stuff that were on sale. I found something that was Tarte so I decided to get it! I've been obsessing over Tarte as you can see. LOL I think I retired from Tarte after this post! Will see. Hehe



I don't think I've ever seen this before, but I got this for only $17! It was originally $28 and OMG! Three full sized products for freaking $17!!! Hello! The main reason why I bought this is because it comes with a Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 hour blush! FULL SIZE! Amen to that! Just as a reminder a full size blush is $25! I wasn't going to pay that much, but for $17 plus two more products? I'm there! The Rise & Shine Lip gloss comes with a double sided applicators.



Even though I'm not a VIB, but I got the VIB bag for FREE! LOL Also, I got Bare Minerals READY SPF20 Foundation samples. The employee gave me 2 and plus a button which I will explain more... :D
 I left a happy camper! :D

This set comes with:

+ Tarte Nude Rise & Shine Lip gloss
+ Tarte Pink Rise & Shine Lip gloss
+ Tarte Charisma Amazonian Clay 12 hour blush

So this is such a pretty good deal if you ask me.
-Retailed at: $67
-Sephora's price at: $28
-BLACK FRIDAY price at: $17

click to check out my Tarte Carried Away Collector's Set
click to check out my Tarte Fantastic Foursome Set

Questionnaire:
1. Did you see this set on Black Friday?
2. Have you tried any of these products yet?

Follow, rate & comment!
Images are mines.

 <script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.influenster.com/js/infservice.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript">getUserBadgeScore(41773,2,1,1)</script>

No comments:

Post a Comment