Sunday, December 16, 2012

Tarte Fantastic Foursome!


Here I am with my second haul from Sephora. The first time I laid my eyes on this I knew for a fact it would be a hassle to hunt these down. I made sure I watched Youtube videos to see if these were promising. Oh man! You ladies don't know how many girls, females, ladies, women had this set on Youtube! I'm a proud owner!

The first time I checked was when I got the Carried Away With Tarte. I asked the employee when they were going to restock. She told me they're really popular and they might restock one more time. It was still sold out on Sephora and my next decision were to order it from the Tarte website. Since I wanted to increase my Sephora points I decided to just wait and wait.

The next following week I decided to go back to the mall since the Saints game were starting at 3PM. Also, I had to stop by The Body Shop because of their deals and FREE stuff to claim! :] Post will be up when pictures are taken! So, I decided to stop by Sephora first to see if they restock and OMG! I saw one set left. I literally ninja myself across the store to get to it. I was so shock this was the last one and I finally got it in my hands! Muahahaha!
The Tarte Fantastic Foursome is one of their Holiday set so get them because its a must! This set comes with four different Amazonian Clay 12- hours blushes. This is SUCH a great deal because one regular size blush is already $25! With four different blushes for $35 is SUCH a better deal! I've been wanting to try their blushes for the longest time, but with $25 a blush! Ummm, no thank you! My Tarte collection is growing though! Ahhhh!!! Swatches coming soon! :)



This set comes with:
+ Angelic (shimmering champagne)
+ Fantastic (soft fuchsia)
+ Stellar (shimmering nude)
+ Magic (pink coral)

I must say I'm not too big on glitter, but I love how their glitter isn't that much! Too much is just too much for me to handle! HAHA If you can't get these on the Sephora website or in store. I recommend to check out your local JC Penny Sephora because I found a bunch after I got my set! So don't forget to check there as well!

 click to check out my Tarte Carried Away Collector's Set

Questionnaire:
1. Have you picked this set up yet?
2. Which blushes do you like the most?


Follow, rate & comment!
Images are mines.

No comments:

Post a Comment