Thursday, December 27, 2012

BzzCampaign: CoverGirl Blast FlipSticks Campaign

Another BzzCampaign I was invited to participate were the CoverGirl Blast FlipSticks Campaign. I was super duper excited because this was my first time being invited to a Beauty campaign. As you all may know I am a makeup addict so more to my collections I should say? I've tried these out and I must say certain colors works on me and some doesn't. I will try to do another post on the reviews, swatches and what not for you ladies. I will do swatches on my lips as well. This should be fun right? LOL



I must say everything was so packaged neatly in the box! In total there are 13 shades you can try from the CoverGirl Blast Faststick Lipcolors line. My package came with three gorgeous shade which are:

CoverGirl Blast Faststick Lipcolors:

Minx: a deep brown and gold shades
Stunner: bright pink and gold shades
Vixen: burgundy and pearl pink shades

● Whats so awesome about this is that the product is an actual dual-ended lipstick that allows you to wear it in three ways. Well, I would wear it in three ways. Well, how if you're wondering? You can wear either end by itself or you can mixed the two together. Simple as that right? I think its a great way to carry one lipstick because you ladies don't know how many I carry in my purse. LOL I also read that its a great way to make your lips ombre. Say what?! HAHA

● Like I mentioned before its great to blend two shades together or wear each ends by itself.
● Gives you the options to wear it as an ombre look if you want. Be different! :)
● Dual-ended lipstick that has a creamy color vs a shimmery shade on the other end.
● Created, designed (director) by Covergirl artist, Pat McGarth.
● Comes in 13 shades which will compliment each other.
● I love moisturizing lipsticks because you won't have a problem with your lips being dry.
● You can find these at your local drug stores, groceries stores and probably retailer stores... Ulta for an example
● Retails for $8.49 (if you want a coupon(S)) message me.
● For more information on these products you can check out their websites, Facebook page for more shades and tips.

Website: covergirl.com
Facebook: facebook.com/covergirl

My BzzKit includes:
● 3 Full Size CoverGirl Blast FlipStick Lipsticks in the shades: Vixen, Minx, Stunner. Gorgeous shadesssss!!!
● I counted 20 sheets of $2 coupons for each CoverGirl Blast Faststick Lipcolors
● Official Bzzguide that includes a bunch of stuff you need to know about this products.

Questionnaire:
1. Did you get invited to this campaign?
2. Have you used this product yet?
Follow, rate & comments.
Pictures are mines!

No comments:

Post a Comment