Sunday, December 16, 2012

Tarte Carried Away Collector's Set

 
Hello ladies! It has been a very long time I did a Beauty post(s). I've been busy so its hard to try to take pictures and have my posts put up! I will start on my Tarte journey since I've been spending three weeks straight at the mall. Isn't that something?

On November 11, it was my birthday! I spent my three hours watching the Saints game and had plans to go to the mall afterward. With my little sister taking her precious time. I only had an hour to spend time at the mall. Darn well, that was enough time for me, but I went anyways!

As I mentioned before I usually don't buy a lot of stuff from Sephora, but lately it has been addicting forreals. A few weeks back I got an email from Sephora mentioning about new Holidays set. I quickly hopped onto my phone and decided to check out what they had. OMG! It was as if I won the lottery because there were so many stuff I wanted. Even though I told myself no more makeup, but I thought this was too good to pass up!

As I got to Sephora I had the Carried Away Collector's Set && the Fantastic Foursome Amazonian clay 12-hour blush enthusiast set on my to buy list. Too bad the blush were sold out! I was happy to get my hands on the Carried Away Collector's Set though.

Carried Away Collector's Set contains:
- 0.05 oz Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Adventurous (shimmering rose)
- 0.07 oz Amazonian Clay Finishing Powder
- 8 x 0.059 oz Maracuja Lip Glosses
- 0.16 oz Lights, Camera, Lashes! 4-In-1 Mascara
- Face brush
- 24 x 0.06 oz Amazonian Clay Eyeshadow
- Adventurer bag

I have yet to try any of these product except the Lights, Camera, Lashes! 4-In-1 Mascara! It happens to be one of my favorites as well. I will have more up close and personal pictures & swatches posted up soon!

Questionnaire:
1. Have you picked this set up for yourself?
2. What have you tried or haven't tried?

Follow, rate & comment!
Images are mines.

No comments:

Post a Comment